Tuesday 3 August 2010

Welcome to the world little Ryan

Opps its been even longer this time :( I have been a very busy Mummy and now have a lovely little brother for my girls. He is 3 mths old now and has settled in so well. The girls love him so much and he is such a good baby.


This is him when he was born. Seems like ages ago already.


And this is a more recent one - isnt he big already :)






Freya is now in a big girl bed - she was a little terror to start with. Not staying in it and staying awake till 11pm and then waking up at about 5! But she is getting better at it now and not waking up so early.

It is the summer holidays now. Which I just love!! Its nice to have the girls at home with me and getting to go out and do lots of nice things. I will have to try my best to put some of the things we have got up to on here.
Best go now as Ryan is still up and wants some food before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment